Features and Benefits
- One hour-long treatment has the power to get tangible results without the hassle of repeat office visits, fitting into your busy lifestyle
- FDA-cleared non-invasive waist circumference reduction on both the abdomen and flanks, trimming the waistline by one inch
- A safe and non-surgical way to control where you lose, by custom contouring your abdomen, getting results where you want them most
- Uses clinically proven, state-of-the-art high-intensity focused (HIFU) technology to remove fat below skin on the abdomen
- Developed over a period of 10 years by leading scientists and ultrasound experts
How it Works
Liposonix penetrates and destroys the fat found beneath the skin, using advanced high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) technology to create a focal zone of heating, resulting in a dual tissue response: thermal destruction of targeted fat cells and contraction/thickening of subcutaneous collagen. A unique pattern delivery system within the treatment head delivers the energy in a controlled, consistent manner. Targeted fat cells are permanently destroyed without harming the skin, and the body naturally processes and removes the fat tissue over a period of 8 to 12 weeks.
A single treatment results in an average reduction of one dress or pant size (1 inch or 2.5 cm). Clinical studies showed an average waist circumference reduction of approximately 2.6 cm (1 inch) after a single Liposonix treatment.
Q:What kind of results can I expect from Liposonix?
A: On average, you can expect to lose one clothing size. Studies show an average waistline reduction of at least one inch.
Q:How long does the Liposonix procedure take?
A: Typically a Liposonix treatment is completed in about one hour. You should consult your doctor to discuss treatment areas and time.
Q: How fast can I see results with Liposonix?
A: Most patients see maximum results in 8 to 12 weeks. This is the time it takes for the body to naturally remove fat cells that were destroyed during treatment.
Q:Is the Liposonix treatment safe?
A: You can have confidence in the science behind the Liposonix system. The treatment has been extensively studied, with more than a decade of research and testing behind its development.
Q:Will I need to do anything after the Liposonix treatment?
A:You don't need to do anything out of the ordinary. There is no special post-care required, but we recommend that you maintain the same diet and active lifestyle before treatment - if not better!