Happy Father's Day from Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center
June is the month to celebrate the Men in our lives. Here at Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center, this month lets us reflect upon the ever increasing interest from men in cosmetic procedures. Men are realizing the improved confidence, youthfulness and joy that can come from having minimally invasive procedures. Why not encourage the men in your life to come in for a Cosmetic Consultation to discuss the possibilities?
The top five cosmetic procedures for men at our office are Botox, Fillers, Laser Hair Removal,
Fraxel re:store DUAL and the Vbeam.
1) Botox can be used to help soften the “scowl” lines between brows and across the forehead as well as crow’s feet. Another popular use for Botox amongst men is for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
2) Soft tissue Fillers such Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane and Radiesse can soften the deeper facial lines that accompany aging. They are also often used to accompany eye rejuvenation, specifically helping to decrease the “bags” under eyes.
3) Laser Hair Removal for men is especially popular for treatment of back hair, neck hair, chest and abdominal hair. Six sessions can reduce up to 90% of the hairs permanently.
4) Fraxel resurfacing is a wonderful treatment for men who would like to get both medical and cosmetic benefit from a procedure. Fraxel can reduce the number of actinic keratosis (pre-skin cancers), even out skin tone, decrease fine lines and improve acne and surgical scarring.
5) Vbeam is a treatment for redness and visible blood vessels on the face, neck and chest. It is a wonderful treatment for those suffering from Rosacea or those who flush easily.
This month, celebrate your men by letting them in on the secrets of cosmetics that you have known for years. And remember, we now have Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center Gift Cards you can load at any amount for gifts of all kinds including Father’s Day!
Summer Sunscreen Reminder:
Here in Seattle, the sun likes to play hide-and-seek with us during these summer months. We see many patients coming in with sunburns after being out on a day that initially seemed cloudy, then that sun popped out. Getting such sunburns can be dangerous and lead to skin cancers. We recommend you get in the habit of daily sunscreen application, especially on the face, neck and chest of SPF 30 or above. Some staff favorites are Skin Ceuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50, Skin Ceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50, Skin Ceuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 45, Skin Ceuticals Ultimate Defense SPF 30, Skin Medica TNS Environmental Defense SPF 50 and Obagi NuDerm Sun Shield SPF 50.
The “Fresh Faces For Summer” promotion will take place on Tuesday, June 26 with Dr. Reichel and Dr. Jacobson from 1:00pm-4:00pm and on Thursday, June 28 with Dr. Reichel 10:30am-4:30pm.
Buy one (1) syringe of Restylane or Perlane and get 50% off the second syringe. You will also get a $40.00 rebate for every two (2) syringes of Restylane or a $50.00 rebate for every one syringe of Perlane.
The DUET Program: Purchase and receive a minimum of 14 units of Botox and one (1) syringe of Juvederm at the same treatment and receive $50 off instantly if you are a Brilliant Distinctions member or if you are not a Brilliant Distinctions member, you can receive a mail-in rebate.
Dr. Reichel is attending the Cosmetic Surgery Meeting in June. Andrea English PA-C and Kelly Stevens PA-C are excited to be attending the National Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants here in Seattle this July. Additionally, in July Drs. Jennifer Reichel and Laurie Jacobson are speaking at the Pacific Northwest Dermatology Association meeting.