Letter from Dr. Reichel
Your health is our first priority. We know that many of you have questions during these unprecedented times and we want to assure you that we are taking the following actions to uphold your safety:
- Firstly, we are here for you!! We have receptionists and providers available to answer all questions.
- We are screening all patients for risk of COVID-19 and will immediately reschedule any patients who fall into a risk category.
- As of March 19, our offices will remain open for Medical Dermatology appointments.
- Although it is a difficult decision, we will be postponing all cosmetic patients and cosmetic procedures until April 13th and after. If you are on our schedule prior to April 13th, we will be calling you soon. And rest assured, we are keeping our aesthetic staff busy with no planned lay-offs.
We are offering telehealth (video) consultations for all cosmetic patients and dermatology patients upon request. We would like to offer you 10% off and FREE SHIPPING on all cosmetic products.
- Please check out our facebook and Instagram pages for new content over the next few weeks. We are planning on daily “stay connected” briefs.
Our community is strong. Through focus on our patients and team, we are even stronger. Thank you for your patience and please take good care of yourselves and your loved ones.
Dr. Jennifer Reichel, and the team at Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center