September News at Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center
What a beautiful start to September in the Pacific Northwest with the welcoming blue skies and warm weather! Around the corner is the beginning of fall and what a perfect time to plan for a laser procedure that is best done in the cloudier months ahead when sun exposure is much less intense. These might include:
- The remarkable Total FX CO2 Fractional Laser resurfacing treatment to improve fine lines, wrinkles, scars, tone, texture and pigmentation all at once. You can achieve dramatic results in only one treatment.
- The Fraxel re:store DUAL Treatment laser procedure for unwanted hyperpigmentation, sun damage, wrinkles, acne and surgical scars . This Fraxel stimulates the body’s own natural healing process which replaces damaged skin with fresh, glowing healthy skin.
- The IPL or photo-rejuvenation treatment which uses gentle pulses of intense, optimized light to treat undesirable pigment and vessels.
- The high speed LightSheer DUET laser for hair removal with customized comfort.
- The V-Beam Perfecta for reducing redness and treating vascular lesions.
This is also a perfect time to consider Ultherapy, micro-focused Ultrasound for lifting, tightening and firming of lax skin. Any of these treatments will get you ready for the upcoming holiday season to look and feel your best! Please call our office at 206-859-5777 to schedule a consultation.
Great CLARISONIC Product News:
- CLARISONIC MIA 2
Great New Colors
- CLARISONIC PRO Face & Body
Body Brush with handle extension for back
Great LATISSE News:
- New 5mL Kit
10 Weeks of Treatment
Longer, Thicker and Darker Lashes
One Box $180 and Two Boxes $300
($25 Brilliant Distinctions Member instant discount now through September 30)
Buy one Syringe and get the second 50% off!
Tuesday, September 25 from 1:00pm-4:30pm and Thursday, September 27 all day
FOR ALL YOU MEN…DYSPORT DAY “ERASE YOUR FROWN LINES”
$100 Off Your Treatment - Bring a Friend and Get An Additional $50 Off or $150 Off For Each Of You!
Tuesday, October 2 1:00pm-6:00pm
Free gift with purchase of Obagi products both days
VITALIZE PEEL EVENT
Tuesday, October 9 8:00am-4:00pm
$25 off your $100 Vitalize Peel Reservation Fee can go toward purchase of Skin Medica products on this day.
Consultation with Skin Medica’s Rachel Michaels
15% Discount on SkinMedica products
Complimentary Travel Kit filled with Skin Medica “Must Haves”
Thursday, November 1 4:30pm-7:30pm
This very fun event will include an amazing price for Botox, fabulous Drawing prizes, discounts on products, great food and beverages not to mention, special guests. More to come…
A big congratulations to Dr. Reichel who won Seattle Met magazine’s 2012 Top Doctor award as one the best dermatologists in Seattle. The full details are published in the August issue of Seattle Met magazine. She was selected based on peer reviews and other specialized data. Hooray, Dr.Reichel!
Dr. Jacobson is excited to be attending the upcoming annual American Society of Dermatologic Surgery conference in Atlanta this October. She plans to learn about all the updates in surgical and cosmetic dermatology.